Monday, May 10, 2010

3 Baby Got Back is up and 3 New Hearts Series are up

Update of the day! 05/10/10

We have 6 new designs up today - 3 are part of the Baby Got Back series and 3 are part of the new Hearts series. You can see the details on virtualONmars T-Shirt & Hoodies fanpage on Facebook.

Here's a couple of previews:


For those of you who are addicted to twitter, please follow me @virtualonmars

And for those who heard of a social networking group called Ning, VOM Design is also on Ning under the T-Shirt Watch group

I've also submitted the online shop onto StumbleUpon and trying to get it on to redd.it and del.i.cious.

There are so much work to be done but I love this! My design flame is burning! I work for a total of 11 hours a day now and I have bags underneath my eyes everyday but it's all worth it.

As always, feedbacks are always welcomed, join our fanpage, follow us on twitter
Thank you for all your support!

Coming up soon!
-virtualONmars on YouTube
-VOM Design on storenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment